INSCCU Customer Service

Customer Service

The INSCCU has been established to process child support payments ordered by your county court. Federal and state law require this change.

If you do not know your ISETS case number and/or your court cause number or if you have child support payment-related questions, you may contact the Kidsline at 317-233-5437 (local) or 1-800-840-8757.

Assistance is available in 170 different languages upon request.

Kidsline hours M-F 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Automated phone service is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.

Address or Name Change of Child Support Participant

In order to change your name or address, you must either call the Kidsline number at 317-233-5437 (local) or 1-800-840-5757 or contact the County Clerk's office where your court order resides.

Top ↑